Supporting Caesarean Birth (Online)
This is a brand new workshop, specifically for doulas and completely centred around caesarean birth.
I have created this workshop as I became aware that many doulas don’t have much or any experience, supporting clients for planned and unplanned caesarean births. To help all families have a positive caesarean birth experience (which is 100% possible), I thought it would be great to share my experiences of caesarean birth, both as a trained midwife and as an experienced doula.
The workshop is for anybody who is currently trained as a doula, and who wants to take their doulaing to the next level.
We will cover many aspects of caesarean birth including:
- What to expect
- How to prepare your clients
- How to prepare yourself
- Emotional preparation
- Making a caesarean birth a positive experience
- Planning and supporting clients for the postnatal period after a caesarean
Included in the price is:
- 4 online presentations (work at your own pace)
- 4 self study activities
- Access to over 6 years worth of experience and knowledge of supporting caesarean birth as a trained midwife and an experienced doula
- Tools to prepare your clients
- Tools to prepare yourself
- Access to online support group of your peers for continued support after the workshop
- Access to a referral bonus for recommending your clients and fellow doulas
- A listing in my Caesarean Birth Doulas directory
(Value of £400)
- 1to1 zoom call with me after completion of the course
- Certificate of completion
- Gift for completion
- Ongoing 1to1 support by text or email after completion
(Value of £200)
If booking the workshop and the add-on package, you can get all of this for just £350.
If you decide to just book the main workshop, your investment will be £250. (You can opt to add the extra package on at a later date for £200)